Great Falls, Virginia
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Loan Administrator performs a detailed review of executed loan documents to assure accuracy and compliance with established documentation standards, procedures and policies. They ensure that all loans are closed in accordance with the Bank’s Lending Policy, loan documentation is accurately prepared, properly executed and all collateral is perfected. The Loan Administrator follows all established policies and procedures of the Bank.
Detailed Job Duties
- Reviews executed loan documentation post-closing to assure accuracy and compliance with established standards, procedures and policies.
- Review core system for booking accuracy within established time frames.
- Alerts Loan Administration Manager of any issues discovered in the file review to determine resolution.
- Reconcile loan related bank g/l accounts.
- Daily review of system generated reports for errors.
- Updates master loan rates on the core system.
- Clear and update loan related exceptions to include insurance financials, ucc’s and other recorded documents.
- Review of tax service reports.
- Perform core system maintenance – Loan advances and address changes.
- Filing and scanning as needed.
- May assist with booking the loan on the system and imaging.
- Ensure ticklers for any ongoing requirements and post-closing items are on the system.
- Complete checklist and ensure that all required documentation is in the loan file.
- Review loan documents to ensure prepayment penalties are included.
- Prepares payoff quotes and ensures correct release fees and pre-payment penalties are quoted.
- Escalate issues to department management at needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in loan administration or lending. Banking experience necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field.
- Broad knowledge of Loan Documentation and related compliance regulations.
- Prior experience and knowledge of JackHenry, Silverlake experience a Plus.
- Must have exceptional Customer Service skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Professional working environment.